RULES REGULATION POSTER PRESENTATION INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MOUNTAINS SIERRA NEVADA 2018
- Presentation format. The posters must be sent for review in pdf format, size 50×100 cm and must comply with the outline indicated in the attached Word template “Normas-poster.dot”, whereby fonts and font sizes have to be adhered to as well as the models for charts and illustrations.
- They will contain the following sections:
Author or authors
Reference of the centre of origin of every author.
Introduction and objectives
- The posters will be sent through the FORM, before November 30st 2017. And the relevant area which constitutes the framework for the communication must be indicated (Knowledge, Conservation, Build/Create value, Communication). WE EXPAND THE DEADLINE UNTIL JANUARY 15st 2018!
- Once the poster has been reviewed by the scientific committee, its acceptance will be communicated to the principal author by e-mail to the address from which it was forwarded within two months of the deadline for delivery of the communications.
- In case of acceptance, at least one author who signed the poster needs to register for the conference. Every author will be responsible for printing, transport and safekeeping of the poster until the day of the exhibition in the facilities indicated by the Convention and Exhibition Centre of Granada. The official programme will specify the days and times at which the posters will be exhibited as well as a defence of the posters.
- The accepted posters will be included in the records of the conference as annexes for the publication and physical or electronic dissemination of which the author or authors grant their express authorization, in accordance with the Law 27/1995 of Intellectual Property and the law 15/1999 of Protection of Personal Data. At the same time, the author or authors can authorize the publication of the poster on the web page cimas21.org for public display after the celebration of the conference.