RULES REGULATING THE PRESENTATION OF COMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MOUNTAINS SIERRA NEVADA 2018
- Presentation format. The communications must be sent in Word format (doc, docx, odt) with the following format: top margin 3 cm, bottom margin 2,54 cm., left 2,54 cm and right 2 cm. Normal spacing, font Times New Roman with the font sizes and formats as specified in the attached template Annexed I
- Format of the communication: The outline of the communication will be reflected in the attached Word template “Standards_communications.dot”, whereby fonts and font sizes have to be adhered to as well as the models for charts and illustrations.
- The extent of the communications will not exceed 20 pages, including references and all the figures, including the first one dedicated exclusively to the title and authors.
- They will contain the following sections:
Author or authors
Reference of the centre of origin of every author.
Discussion (justification of data, analysis of results,…)
- The references within the text must be indicated in brackets as in the example: (Martínez, J. 2012)
- All communications will be sent through the FORM, before November 30st 2017. And the relevant area which constitutes the framework for the communication must be indicated (Knowledge, Conservation, Build/Create value, Communication). WE EXPAND THE DEADLINE UNTIL JANUARY 15st 2018!
- Once the communication has been reviewed by the scientific committee, its acceptance will be communicated to the principal author by e-mail to the address from which it was forwarded within two months of the deadline for delivery of the communications.
- In case of acceptance, at least half of the authors who signed the communication should register for the conference. The presentation of the communication should be forwarded in ppt or pptx format 15 days prior to the celebration of the conference to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The accepted communications will be included in the records of the conference for the publication and physical or electronic dissemination of which the author or authors grant their express authorization, in accordance with the Law 27/1995 of Intellectual Property and the law 15/1999 of Protection of Personal Data.